Good morning, everyone! Today, I want to share an Acai Bowl Recipe with you!
The temperatures are down in the low 50’s here in New York this week. While this means a lot of people are cozying up with warm oatmeal for breakfast, I really can’t ditch my love for smoothies and smoothie bowls just yet.
As I wrote about last month, I’ve changed my eating habits and am trying to lose weight for good. I’ve been experimenting with a lot of healthy meal recipes that I want to share, and I think that this Acai Protein Bowl is a great way to dive in! It’s delicious, filling, healthy, and – I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love it for this reason – totally perfect for Instagram.
So, without rambling on any further, here is the recipe for my new favorite Acai Bowl. I’ve included the calorie count for anyone who is tracking theirs. Let me know if you try out this super simple and delicious breakfast or post-workout meal!
Acai Protein Bowl
- 1 ½ frozen bananas
- 1 packet acai puree (Trader Joe’s has a great one!)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds*
- ½ tbsp coconut flakes*
- 5 raspberries*
*Obviously, play with the topping however you want. This is just what ended up being on mine today!
- Throw your bananas, acai, and coconut milk into the blender and blend until it reaches the perfect creamy and smooth consistency.
- Put in a bowl and top with raspberries, chia, coconut flakes, or whatever you want!
- Go ahead…Instagram it.
Tag me on Instagram and Twitter @_stacyolsen if you give this healthy, delicious, and beautiful recipe a try! I’d love to see how yours came out and check out all the variations you guys make!